Happy Wednesday MI Loves!
For today’s edition of #WildCardWednesday I wanted to share 10 fun facts about me to get to know me better. I tried to condense it as much as possible and not overload you with random things…
- Without God, I am truly nothing. He is the center of my life. I rededicated my life to Him December 27, 2015 and ever since then He has been showing up and out in more ways than I can express.
- I am a happily married newlywed to my high school sweetheart (well kinda…we never went to the same high school and met in the most random way). We wed on June 11, 2017 after dating for over eight years (February 14, 2009). The closest thing we have to a child is our cat, Nugget—and he is definitely a handful.
- I am a professional school counselor with a case load of over 600 eccentric sixth grade students. They definitely keep me on my toes but they know this lady is little and she doesn’t play. Everyday isn’t perfect, but I am constantly reminded why I chose this profession over others.
- I will be graduating with my EdS in School Counseling on May 4 and I now officially hate school after going pretty much straight through since kindergarten.
- I love cooking for my husband and trying to master family recipes and the many recipes I see on the Internet.
- I am a proud member of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Incorporated (Mu Xi, Spring ’11) OOOOOOOO-OOP MI Sorors!!!
- I LOVE taking pictures…of almost everything. Even though I never seem to get the pictures developed, I have thousands of memories saved in digital form that I look through every now and then. I use to scrapbook in high school and have all of my high school memories in those books…boy, those were the days.
- My husband and I love to travel. We have been blessed to be able to travel to Mexico (Cozumel, Progresso, and Playa del Carmen), Paris, Barcelona, Costa Rica, and the Grand Cayman Islands.
- I enjoy crafting when I am not working, doing school work, blogging, or doing wifely duties (i.e. sewing pillows and drawing/painting-I’m definitely no Picasso).
- Believe it or not, I am sometimes an introverted extrovert (my husband thinks otherwise).
To all of MI loves, thanks for checking in with me.
Stay connected with me on Instagram and Facebook @bespirituallybold
REMEMBER MI LOVES: You are never too young or old to Be Spiritually BOLD.
“Your life is your story. Write well. Edit often.” – Susan Statham